FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Cheryl Meyer/ Cherylmhealthmuse@gmail.com
Monrovia, California — The NYC BIG BOOK AWARD recognized Feeling Good, Living Low Toxin in Community and Every Day Life by Cheryl Meyer in the category of Health as a distinguished favorite.
The competition is judged by experts from different aspects of the book industry, including publishers, writers, editors, book cover designers and professional copywriters. Selected award winners and distinguished favorites are based on overall excellence.
Feeling Good, Living Low Toxin in Community and Every Day Life by Cheryl Meyer is a nonfiction book in health. In this book, you will discover:
HEATH BEGINS IN THE KITCHEN
- The magic of Eating the Rainbow/ “Use This/Not That” Ingredient Guide to Make Any Recipe Healthy/How to afford high-quality food on a budget, and why it’s important
LIVING IN COMMUNITY
- Eating Healthy Out in Restaurants/Eating at Friends and Families Homes/ Parties
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles -Travel domestically/ Internationally by Cruising
TAKING CARE OF YOU
- Return to Nature and the Science of Forest Bathing/ Learn to Relish Alone time
POISONS IN THE HOME
- How to get rid of bugs without “cides”.
HEALTHY CHILDREN IN THE 21st CENTURY
- Children and Food/ Children and the Outdoors/Teach your children where food comes from/Read to your child
OUR BELOVED PETS AND THEIR HEALTH
- Pets and toxins/ What the heck is in purchased pet food?
In 2020, the NYC Big Book Award once again achieved worldwide participation. Entries remained strong during the worldwide pandemic. Book submissions streamed in from six continents and over 100 cities. Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America all participated. Across the globe, book entries poured in from places such as Budapest, Capetown, London, Los Angeles, Mumbai, New York City, Port of Spain, Vancouver and Victoria to name a few. Winners were recognized globally from Australia, Canada, England, India, Singapore, Uganda and the United States of America among others.
The breadth of publishers ranged from Amazon to Wiley, from Black Rose Writing to She Writes Press. Our award-winning authors are from all kinds of different backgrounds and enrich the program. We are proud of such diversity of winners and distinguished favorites in the annual NYC Big Book Award.
“We are pleased to highlight these books, recognize their excellence, and share their achievements.” said awards sponsor Gabrielle Olczak. The awards program “foments a strong interest in these authors and publishing houses and we expect our winners and favorites to receive a heightened level of attention.” Olczak went on to say that “excellent books can be found globally, and we are happy to help bring them to a larger audience.”
For more information, please visit: www.nycbigbookaward.com. To view the list of winners, visit https://www.nycbigbookaward.com/2020winners; Distinguished Favorites listed here: https://www.nycbigbookaward.com/2020distinguishedfavorites.